No products in the cart
Do you want to avoid budget surprises that can leave your organization strapped for cash and operating in crisis mode? Let Funding for Good walk you through the budget deconstruction process so you can identify gaps and craft realistic projections at the program and organization levels.
- Identify the most common line-items in a nonprofit budget
- Discover the three items most often missing in nonprofit budgets
- Learn how to avoid common budgeting pitfalls
- Gain tips for crafting budget assumptions to justify the math
- Explore different budget formats to improve functional use