No products in the cart
Are you struggling to balance your need for volunteers and the time it takes to manage them? Is it challenging to find the right volunteers for your organization? If you seek ways to build a volunteer program that attracts quality and consistent volunteers, this session is for you.
Join FFG as we tackle the most challenging aspects of volunteer management and outline the top ten steps every organization can take to establish the framework for a strong and sustainable volunteer program.
- Understand top reasons volunteers fail to engage or commit.
- Clarify ideal volunteer prospects.
- Establish the framework for a successful volunteer program.
- Explore volunteer tracking tools to streamline processes.
- Adopt communication strategies to keep volunteers engaged and energized.