Do you have a “love-hate” relationship with your community partners? You love the potential impact your combined efforts can create but hate how exhausting it is to maintain timely and effective communication?
Join FFG as we show you how to evaluate the organization’s current needs, identify potential partners, and cultivate efficient and effective partnerships.
Our experts will break down the written partnership agreement process and share tips and templates for key agreements such as Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs). Finally, our experts will explain why strategic partnerships are more important than ever and how partnership agreements can hinder or help your growth and funding efforts.
- Understand the difference between sponsorship and partnerships.
- Assess organizational needs.
- Identify best partnership prospects.
- Outline partnership agreements for community or grant writing purposes.
- Learn effective methods to develop and maintain strategic partnerships.