Thursday, September 28, 2017 | 2 pm EST
Presented by Sandy Rees, Chief Encouragement Officer
Sandy shows nonprofit leaders how to fully fund their big vision, so they can spend more time changing lives instead of worrying about money. She has helped dozens of small nonprofits go from “nickel-and-dime fundraising” to adding 6 figures to their bottom line. As a trainer, she shows her students how to find ideal donors, connect through authentic messaging, and build relationships that stand the test of time, so that fundraising becomes easy and predictable.
Hosted by Funding For Good | Mandy Pearce
Many nonprofits struggle to create a fundraising plan and put it in writing, yet the benefits are tremendous. A written plan shifts you from being reactive and dealing with the crisis of the day to being proactive and working purposefully toward the results you want.
In this session, you’ll learn how to follow 7 simple steps to craft a written plan for raising the money you need in the coming year without constantly selling something or begging online. Your downloadable handouts include worksheets and a template for a fundraising plan that you can use right away to get yourself organized.
- What an Impact Goal is and how it will help you decide which fundraising strategies to go after
- The 3 main targets your fundraising plan MUST focus on
- My 1-10-1000 Rule for diversified funding
- How to choose fundraising strategies that fit your goals, your strengths, and your organization’s assets
- How to balance selling things with asking for money, and where each one fits