Have you realized that it is easier to fund your programs and special projects than it is to raise the dollars you need to keep the lights on? Are faced with tough decisions or being forced to “cut back” because your organization isn’t able to fully fund your operating budget? This webinar will identify the building blocks of a strong budget and explain how nonprofits can easily raise the dollars needed to cover overhead costs. We will discuss how proper budgeting will propel grant proposals to success and how to use messaging to raise these much-needed funds. You’ll see how to accurately describe, budget, and properly package your programs and projects to effectively secure funds from diversified funding streams.
- How to write a realistic budget for your organization, programs, and projects
- The 3 items most budgets are missing
- Steps to diversifying your funding streams
- How to express needs to prospective donors in ways that will ignite their passion to support your work
- The top 3 metrics you should analyze regularly from your budget