Mini-Course: Budgeting to Fully Fund Your Overhead
July 29, 2020 at 2pm Eastern
Are you faced with tough decisions or being forced to “cut back” because your organization isn’t able to fully fund your operating budget?
Unfortunately, it’s easier to fund your programs and special projects than it is to raise the dollars you need to keep the lights on.
This micro-course will identify the building blocks of a strong budget and explain how nonprofits can easily raise the dollars needed to cover overhead costs. We will discuss how proper budgeting will propel grant proposals to success and how to use messaging to raise these much-needed funds.
- How to write a realistic budget for your organization, programs, and projects
- The difference between and fully fundable budget and what most organizations create
- The 3 items most budgets are missing
- Steps to diversifying your funding streams
- How to express needs to prospective donors in ways that will ignite their passion to support your work
- The top 3 metrics you should analyze regularly from your budget
- How to begin to change the culture around budgets in a way that allows you to find funding more easily
- Every micro-course will have time to answer questions at the end.
- Any question we can’t answer we’ll email you directly afterward.
- If you can’t make the live event but are registered, you’ll get the follow-up email with replay and handouts.
Want to get this course for just $37? Check out our 2020 Special: The 12 Micro-Course Package