Was taught live on August 26, 2020
Duration: 1 hour
You know how much your projects need to be brought to life…but converting that into budget line items on a grant is a teeth-pulling process.
In this micro-course you’ll learn how to deconstruct project components to create manageable, measurable, and meaningful grant budget line items.
- Be able to identify the line-items needed in an organization budget versus a program/project budget
- Begin thinking about needs vs wants in your program design and how to write each into a budget
- Learn how to be generally specific to more easily fund those hard-to-secure items
- Every micro-course will have time to answer questions at the end.
- Any question we can’t answer we’ll email you directly afterward.
- If you can’t make the live event but are registered, you’ll get the follow-up email with replay and handouts.
Want to get this course for just $37? Check out our 2020 Special: The 12 Micro-Course Package