Webinar: Creating Program Designs that Pack a Punch
Are you ready to launch a new program, revamp an existing one, or start fundraising/grant writing for a program?
Join Funding for Good in this course focused on program and project design. Our experts will engage participants in the program design process from A-Z to ensure you have addressed key questions, budgeting, and program impact goals.
- Best practices to grow mission-focused programs that generate awareness, impact, capacity, and community support.
- Understand key components of the program/project design process
- Evaluate potential strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats facing your program
- Craft SMART program goals and objectives
- Implement best practices and strategies to grow mission-focused programs
- Access free tools to support your program development initiatives
Want to get this course for just $37? Save 20% when you register for the whole series.