No products in the cart
Developing Successful Leadership
January 26, 2022
Are you tired of playing “tug of war,” operating in survival mode, or flying by the seat of your pants?
Join FFG as we help nonprofit leaders find the balance between strategic planning and thinking. During this session, we will explain how to unite your team in strategic planning processes that celebrate individual creativity, promote teamwork, and ensures consensus.
- Understand why nonprofits need a strategic plan to thrive
- Explore how to engage and unify all team members in the planning process
- Discover ways your strategic plan can strengthen leadership
- Learn how to foster a “strategic thinking” culture so leadership can adapt while keeping plans current and relevant
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.