Mini-Course: Effective Grant Research
February 26, 2020 at 2pm Eastern
What would your organization look like if you were able to more easily and efficiently find the foundations that would support your work?
This micro-course is designed to help you learn the details needed to begin research, to conduct successful grant research, and the skill set to help save you time in your searches so you can actually begin writing.
We also log in and do grant research on an online database and you can get a first-hand look at the tools available to you with online databases. I’ll even show you how to find locations to use this resource for free.
- The details needed before you can begin any research
- Management of research to make efficient use of your time
- How to navigate organizational websites to locate funding opportunities
- Grant databases and other resources that fit your specific needs
- Pitfalls to avoid that will save you time & cut down on frustration as you work to locate funders whose priorities match your needs.
- Every micro-course will have time to answer questions at the end.
- Any question we can’t answer we’ll email you directly afterward.
- If you can’t make the live event but are registered, you’ll get the follow-up email with replay and handouts.
Want to get this course for just $37? Check out our 2020 Special: The 12 Micro-Course Package