No products in the cart
Engaging Stakeholders to Drive Decision-Making
August 30, 2023
2pm - 3pm ET
1pm CT, 12pm MT, 11am PT
Are you seeking meaningful ways to engage stakeholders in your mission? Assuming that all stakeholders are motivated by the same things is one of the most common mistakes organizations can make.
Join Funding for Good as we dive into creative yet proven ways to foster a culture of stakeholder engagement. This session highlights ways to streamline processes and maintain meaningful interactions with those who are invested in your work.
- How to identify an organization’s stakeholders.
- Ways to engage various stakeholder groups.
- Crafting questions to secure targeted feedback.
- Generating feedback to inform decision-making processes.
- A PDF of the presentation slides
- Any additional handouts
- Access to the replay for one year
Click here if you are registering for a group or for someone else
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.