No products in the cart
Are you seeking meaningful ways to engage stakeholders in your mission? Assuming that all stakeholders are motivated by the same things is one of the most common mistakes organizations can make.
Join Funding for Good as we dive into creative yet proven ways to foster a culture of stakeholder engagement. This session highlights ways to streamline processes and maintain meaningful interactions with those who are invested in your work.
- How to identify an organization’s stakeholders.
- Ways to engage various stakeholder groups.
- Crafting questions to secure targeted feedback.
- Generating feedback to inform decision-making processes.
- A PDF of the presentation slides
- Any additional handouts
- Access to the replay for one year
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Buy All 12 Webinars in This Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.