Are you ready to step out in faith and begin raising awareness and resources to fulfill your mission?
Faith Works is a 3-month program designed to increase your nonprofit’s faith-based fundraising results. Each Faith Works session is limited to five participants to ensure that each organization represented receives personalized support and strategies to achieve their individual goals. Participants will explore three major components of fundraising: prospecting, messaging, and engagement. Not only will you work closely with Funding for Good’s facilitators to craft tools, templates, and an action plan. Each participant will be challenged to step out in faith and put new-found skills to to the test.
“In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.” -James 2:15 (NIV)
What to Expect:
- Individual cohorts of no more than 5 participants.
- Each cohort will benefit from 3 months of programs, individual coaching, and group support.
- Program includes:
- A monthly webinar highlighting 3 key components of “Faith-Based Fundraising (Prospecting, Messaging, Engaging. Each webinar will be live and recorded for you to revisit later.
- 1 individual “coaching session” per participant monthly.
- 1 Group “Ask the Experts Call” monthly.
- Key document review- church engagement letter, engagement form/pledge card, talking points for organizational ambassadors.
- Weekly emails offering: tips, templates, and accountability.