New to grant writing or find yourself writing grants without success?
This 1-hour webinar gives you a comprehensive introduction to grant writing, outlines what should be included in 7 of the most common grant components, and helps you steer clear of the most common pitfalls.
You will get to ask questions, get live answers from Mandy and get steps you can take right now to start grant writing for your organization.
- Determine if your organization is prepared to apply for grant funding.
- List and describe the seven major elements of most grant proposals.
- Learn how to be proactive in your grant writing, instead of reactive.
- Write a data-based description of the problem your nonprofit cares about.
- Define specific, measurable outcomes and demonstrate your organization can deliver them.
- Understand the need for grant research.
- Become familiar with questions that need to be answered prior to beginning research.
Sign up to join us on March 11 at 3pm EST.