Pro-level (& accessible) training for everyone working hard towards sustainable funding
- One webinar a month
- Online to better fit your life
- Access to proven fundraising tools
We’re all looking to make a bigger impact.
And that requires more funding.
Yet…funding is the giant rabbit hole of nonprofit work.
Where do you begin?
And once you begin, how do you know where to put your efforts?
What fundraising activities will have the highest impact with the least amount of effort?
At Funding For Good, we have over 40 years of combined experience helping organizations train, grow, and build sustainable funding models.
We created a year-long series diving deep into the rabbit hole to help you build an impactful strategy for your unique organization.
Let’s get straight to the point.
- Each webinar is packed full of key pointers you can use immediately to improve your chances of winning grants for your organization.
- The courses are recorded live so we can answer all of your questions — and if we run out of time, we’ll email directly with an answer.
- We won’t sell to you in our webinars. Seriously. No joke. We won’t. Because we find it annoying & you don’t have time for it anyway.
What you can expect with our Fundraising Fundamentals Series
- A pro-level highly accessible training. Put all 12 together and you’ll end the year with an unofficial degree in fundraising.
- Access to each recording for one year after the live date – and you can share the recordings with your team. (hint hint)
- A small library of tools, complete with checklists and worksheets that you can use whenever you want.
Our in-depth fundraising webinar series is built for you if:
- you’ve new to fundraising and want high-quality training
- you’re a fundraising pro and need new ideas to make a bigger impact