Non-Profit organizations must diversify their funding streams or risk closing the doors when that “one source” dries up. This workshop is a game changer for board members or staff members who are ready to develop the new, diverse funding streams needed to sustain and grow the organization. Participants will evaluate the pros and cons of diversified funding, best practices for new capacity building opportunities, the primary elements of successful fundraising, and time management skills needed to navigate a new world of resource development. 1 hour.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand how diversified funding streams contribute to long-term sustainability and success
- Identify new ways to generate the resources and dollars you need to support and grow your programs, projects and/or services.
- Explain the characteristics of and best practices for successful fundraising
- Avoid common pitfalls when tackling multiple funding streams simultaneously
- Gain time management techniques needed to juggle fundraising on multiple fronts