Maybe you’re exploring the options, learning more about the field, or maybe you’re already dabbling in grant writing and consulting and want to know how to turn your side-hustle into a business. If any of these sounds like you, this is the online event you need.
If you are ready to explore taking your passion to the next level and learn the details of what’s involved in a grant consulting gig, join me on August 3rd for this 1.5-hour event. We will cover:
- What questions you need to answer before diving in full-time
- How to determine if it’s time to take the next step
- How to create your initial services list and price points
- How does working for yourself differ from working for others
- How to diversify your income to create sustainability for yourself
We will also have time at the end of the event to take live questions. You are welcome to send your questions to me at email@example.com after you register, but we will also work hard to answer as many of your individual questions during the live event as possible. Anything we can’t get to live, we will answer with an individual email reply, as is always our policy.