If you are new to grant writing and research, or find yourself with experience writing grants without receiving funding, this is the DVD for you.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The seven elements of the most proposals
- How to integrate each element into successful proposals
- Basic grant writing objectives
- Formatting and how to customize proposals
- How and why to develop relationships with donors
- The process for successful grant research and what to do before you start to make your searches more fruitful
- How to locate available grants on the local, state and government levels
- As well as pitfalls to avoid that will save you time and cut down on frustration as you work to locate donors whose priorities match your needs
Hear real stories from the nonprofit world, do’s and don’ts of grant writing, access successfully funded proposals, worksheets and templates and get ready to begin writing grant proposals for you organization!