Mini-Course: Grant Writing – What the Pros Know
Was taught live on January 29, 2020
Duration: 1 hour
New to grant writing or find yourself writing grants without success?
This micro-course gives you a comprehensive introduction to grant writing, outlines what should be included in each grant component, and helps you steer clear of the most common pitfalls.
- Determine if your organization is prepared to apply for grant funding.
- List and describe the seven major elements of most grant proposals.
- Learn how to be proactive in your grant writing, instead of reactive.
- Write a data-based description of the problem your nonprofit cares about.
- Define specific, measurable outcomes and demonstrate your organization can deliver them.
- Understand the grant proposal review process.
- Understand the need for grant research.
- Become familiar with questions that need to be answered prior to beginning research.
- Explain the characteristics of a good prospect.
- Many questions were answered at the end of the live webinar. If you have any questions that were not, email Mandy at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to respond back.
- The replay and handouts will be available until Jan. 29th, 2021
Want to get this course for just $37? Check out our 2020 Special: The 12 Micro-Course Package