Are you launching a new program or seeking funding for an existing one? Do you need help converting your program design into a competitive proposal?
Whether you just need help crafting a program design that packs a punch or creating a template for grants and other funding requests, this workshop is for you!
You can hire the best grant writer on the market but if your program design is incomplete or unrealistic, your proposals simply will not get funded. The foundation for every winning proposal is a well-designed program or project.
Join Funding for Good for this one-day interactive workshop as we deconstruct the program design and template creation processes. Our team will share tools that will help you organize ideas, effectively engage and describe community partners, define SMART goals, and address the key components of program designs that donors want to see. You will also walk away with easy to use resources that our experts use with clients every day and professional writing tips to improve your program design narratives.
At the end of the day you will be able to:
- Understand each of the five phases of program design- planning, implementation, tracking, evaluating, and reporting impact.
- Use our Program Design 101 checklist to create the framework for your program design.
- Understand the difference between a “needs assessment” and “statement of need.”
- Determine if your program model is “proven or evidence-based.”
- Craft goals that meet the S.M.A.R.T. criteria.
- Deconstruct a grant proposal to begin the template creation process.
- Develop an Executive Summary for your program.
- Evaluate your writing style to better express your program IMPACT.
- Organize a grant template that saves you time and money.
June 10th | 8:30am – 4:30pm | Spearfish Canyon Lodge – Main lodge conference room | 10619 Roughlock Falls Rd | Lead, SD 57754