Mini-Course: Learning to Share Your Sandbox
Was taught live on May 27, 2020
Duration: 1 hour
With more organizations chasing scarcer funds, funders are choosing to invest their resources into projects that exhibit higher levels of community collaboration.
For nonprofits that operate in “survival mode,” it’s often a challenge to view similar community organizations as anything other than a competitor vying for the same pots of funding.
It is critical that each organization evaluate its mission in light of their community needs and available resources.
- Why strategic partnerships can help your organization make a bigger impact
- Fundamental concepts of understanding, developing, and maintaining strategic partnerships
- How to ensure long-term organizational success
- How to collaborate in the creation of successful funding proposals
- Every micro-course will have time to answer questions at the end.
- Any question we can’t answer we’ll email you directly afterward.
- If you can’t make the live event but are registered, you’ll get the follow-up email with replay and handouts.
Want to get this course for just $37? Check out our 2020 Special: The 12 Micro-Course Package