Mini-Course: Learning to Share Your Sandbox
May 27, 2020 at 2pm Eastern
Duration: 1 hour
With more organizations chasing scarcer funds, funders are choosing to invest their resources into projects that exhibit higher levels of community collaboration.
For non-profits that operate in “survival mode,” it’s often a challenge to view similar community organizations as anything other than a competitor vying for the same pots of funding.
It is critical that each organization evaluate its mission in light of their community needs and available resources.
- Why strategic partnerships can help your organization make a bigger impact
- Fundamental concepts of understanding, developing, and maintaining strategic partnerships
- How to ensure long-term organizational success
- How to collaborate in the creation of successful funding proposals
- Every micro-course will have time to answer questions at the end.
- Any question we can’t answer we’ll email you directly afterward.
- If you can’t make the live event but are registered, you’ll get the follow-up email with replay and handouts.
Want to get this course for just $37? Check out our 2020 Special: The 12 Micro-Course Package