Would you like help converting your nonprofit program designs into competitive proposals? If you are launching a new program or seeking grant funding for an existing one, the key is program design.
Whether you just need help crafting a program design that packs a punch or help creating a template for grants and other funding requests, this workshop is for you!
You can hire the best grant writer but if your program design is incomplete or unrealistic, your proposals simply will not get funded. To put it another way, the foundation for every winning proposal is a well-designed program or project.
Join Funding for Good for this one-day interactive workshop as we deconstruct the program design and template creation processes. Our team will share tools to help you organize ideas, effectively engage and describe community partners, define SMART goals, and address key components of program designs that donors want to see. You will walk away with the same easy to use resources that our experts apply daily. In addition, you will get plenty of professional writing tips to improve your program design narratives.
At the end of the day you will be able to:
- Understand the five phases of nonprofit program designs – planning, implementation, tracking, evaluating, and reporting impact
- Use our Program Design 101 checklist to create the program design framework
- Understand “needs assessment” vs “statement of need”
- Determine if your program model is “proven or evidence-based”
- Craft S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Deconstruct a grant proposal to begin the template creation process
- Develop an Executive Summary
- Evaluate your writing style to better express your program IMPACT
- Organize a grant template that saves you time and money
August 5th | 9:00am – 5:00pm | 210 Main Ave Way SE #112 | Hickory, NC 28602
Note: We also Offer Online Grant Writing Micro-Courses