Do 10% of your board members do 90% of the work?
Is your board filled with “passionate” individuals who “are just not that effective?”
Are you ready to fill empty board seats but want to make sure your new members have the tools they need to lead?
If you answered, YES, to any of those questions, this webinar is for you.
We get it!
There is nothing worse than having a board of directors comprised of individuals who are confused, unmotivated, unaccountable or lack direction. It is your existing board’s job to provide training and mentorship opportunities so that every member’s potential can be explored and channeled to grow the organization.
Our experts will explain why consistent onboarding processes are important, deconstruct the key components, and simplify the planning process for you. Participants will walk away with tips, tools, and templates so you can customize an onboarding process for your organization today.
- Understand key components of the onboarding process;
- Determine who in your organization should plan, lead, and follow-up onboarding efforts;
- Work with current and incoming board members to establish onboarding goals;
- Explore ways to customize your onboarding process in ways that build positive relationships and unity among in your leadership team;
- Customize Funding for Good’s onboarding checklist to meet your organizations’ needs and priorities.