Webinar: Onboarding Strategies: How to Build an Active Board
Duration: 1.5 hours
Are you tired of filling board seats with warm bodies? Do you want to develop a board that is full of leaders who know what your organization needs and are ready to make great things happen?
The reality is, without an effective onboarding process most board members will not be equipped or empowered to meet key leadership expectations.
Join Funding for Good so we can help you understand and organize the process. Walk away with tips, tools, and templates so you can customize a board orientation for the leaders in your organization.
- Understand how an intentional onboarding process can impact your organization
- Identify the key components of the onboarding process.
- Determine who in your organization should be responsible for onboarding new leaders
- Learn strategies to recruit, screen, and train new board members
- Adopt new strategies to customize your onboarding process
- Outline content for board training tool kits
- Access a variety of free tools and templates to help your organization grow for good
● There will be time to answer questions at the end.
● Any question we can’t answer we’ll email you directly afterward.
● If you can’t make the live event but are registered, you’ll get the follow-up email with replay and handouts good through October 31, 2020.