Webinar: Partnership Agreements Made Easy (MOA, MOU, Subcontract)
Was taught live on October 28, 2020
Duration: 1 hour
Many donors require proof of partnership.
Submitting the wrong agreement could jeopardize your chances of being awarded grant dollars for that important program or project!
This micro-course defines the four most common written partnership agreement documents. We will then break down the key components of letters of support, partnership agreement letters, sub-contracts, and memorandum of agreements.
- Define each of the four most common partnership agreements
- Outline key components of each partnership agreement template
- Share effective verbiage
- Confirm how to secure timely, accurate, and impactful agreement letters from YOUR community partners
- Every micro-course will have time to answer questions at the end.
- Any question we can’t answer we’ll email you directly afterward.
- If you can’t make the live event but are registered, you’ll get the follow-up email with replay and handouts.
Want to get this course for just $37? Check out our 2020 Special: The 12 Micro-Course Package