Strategic Planning: What Could and Should Be In the Final Document
Duration: 75 minutes
Are you ready to draft a written strategic plan but wonder “How do we narrow down all these ideas into one document?”
This workshop helps business leaders understand the three questions every well-crafted strategic plan should answer.
Replay and handouts available until Dec. 31, 2021
Funding for Good’s experts will highlight essential components of a written strategic plan and share strategies to ensure that your end product is clear, concise, and compelling. We will explain how to organize the content in a way that educates and inspires readers.
Participants will learn how a well-designed “strategic planning retreat” contributes to a plan that captures the shared vision of your collective group without ignoring the innovative ideas of individual team members. This workshop is perfect for leaders seeking a wealth of tips, tools, and templates to convert strategic planning conversations and content into one LIVE written plan.
- Learn the three questions every well crafted strategic plan should answer
- Walk away with a content checklist for a written strategic plan
- Clarify content order and formatting tips
- Gain tips on how to facilitate strategic planning conversations in ways that make capturing the content in writing easier
- Access a variety of free tools and templates to simplify the strategic planning drafting process