Webinar: Sustainability Planning
Was taught live on September 30, 2020
Duration: 1 hour
How do you empower your donors to donate more AND become advocates for your cause?
Grants should only be one part of your funding plans…but talking to donors feels like so much more work. In this micro-course, we’ll cover how to communicate with donors that their immediate support lays the foundation for long-term sustainability and success.
- Break down the key components of “sustainability planning”
- Quick tips for including a capacity building component into every proposal/appeal.
- Effective communication strategies to engage and retain donors
- Every micro-course will have time to answer questions at the end.
- Any question we can’t answer we’ll email you directly afterward.
- If you can’t make the live event but are registered, you’ll get the follow-up email with replay and handouts.
Want to get this course for just $37? Check out our 2020 Special: The 12 Webinar Course Package