lMini-Course: The Low-Down on Executive Summaries & Letter of Inquiries
April 29, 2020 at 2pm Eastern
Duration: 1 hour
How do you keep an appeal “short and sweet,” while still making sure they are complete?
This micro-course focuses on the skills needed to break down a large proposal and effectively communicate key information in the form of an Executive Summary or Letter of Inquiry (LOI).
Join us and learn what donors are looking for in these “compact proposal” narratives and what should be reserved for the full proposal or in-person dialogue.
- The difference between an Executive Summary and an LOI
- Key components of an Executive Summary
- Key components of a Letter of Inquiry
- Quick tips to make sure every sentence packs a punch and gets the donor’s attention.
- Helpful hints on what NOT to include in an Executive Summary and LOI
- Every micro-course will have time to answer questions at the end.
- Any question we can’t answer we’ll email you directly afterward.
- If you can’t make the live event but are registered, you’ll get the follow-up email with replay and handouts.
Want to get this course for just $37? Check out our 2020 Special: The 12 Micro-Course Package