Webinar: The Measure of Success
Was taught live on December 30, 2020
Duration: 1 hour
Explore ways to share your program or project impact in ways that generate income and awareness.
This micro-course breaks down key components of goals setting, data tracking, and reporting processes.
Webinar Course Takeaways:
- A review of SMART Goals
- Strategies and systems to effectively track and evaluate key data
- Strategies to track and share impact in ways that keep your donor engaged
- Every micro-course will have time to answer questions at the end.
- Any question we can’t answer we’ll email you directly afterward.
- If you can’t make the live event but are registered, you’ll get the follow-up email with replay and handouts.
Want to get this course for just $37? Check out our 2020 Special: The 12 Webinar Course Package