No products in the cart
Understanding and Maximizing Capacity-Building Grants
December 27, 2023
2pm - 3pm ET
1pm CT, 12pm MT, 11am PT
Giving by foundations increased 17 percent in 2020 to an estimated $88.55 billion, and has grown for ten consecutive years, according to the Giving USA 2020 report. How can you benefit from this trend?
Grants should only be one part of your funding plans, but they can be well worth the time commitment required, if cultivated correctly. Often grants, especially matching grants, can help leverage your hard work to increase sustainability. This makes matching grants an ideal funding stream for long-term growth. While much of the process is the same, matching grants do require a bit more preparation than a traditional proposal.
Talking to foundation staff can be scary and overwhelming, but is a vital piece of successful grant writing. How do you empower foundation donors to donate more AND become advocates for your cause? In this webinar, we’ll cover how to communicate with donors that their immediate support lays the foundation for long-term sustainability and success.
- Key components of sustainability planning and how matching grants are a useful tool in creating long-term sustainability.
- Quick tips for including a capacity-building component into every proposal or appeal.
- Effective communication strategies to engage and retain foundation donors.
- The top 3 things that can be leveraged in grants.
- A PDF of the presentation slides
- Any additional handouts
- Access to the replay for one year
Click here if you are registering for a group or for someone else
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.