Start a one year program for support on your grant writing journey.
Anxious to learn more about grant writing, get feedback on foundations and potential donors, attend educational webinars, build an online support network and have your proposals reviewed by a professional? This is the program for you!
A place to go to convert your non-profit needs into competitive grant proposals through education, wordsmithing, networking and constructive feedback.
You don’t have to learn all the tools of the trade alone.
The Writer’s Block is a community of like-minded professionals building their skills in proposal development and searching to learn more, write more effectively, utilize the knowledge of others and grow in their discipline.
I’ve known Mandy for about a year. I’ve attended many of her classes and am a part of her Writer’s Block group. I have to say that I must have been paying attention or I like the simplicity in which Mandy explains processes. Over the past year I’ve written 17 grants, 6 that were new and received a total of $374,000. I attribute that to the great training and grant reviewing from Mandy.
–Lori Delgado Anderson
Here’s what you’ll get with The Writer’s Block:
- Monthly Webinars: Each month we will cover a hot topic in grant writing, offer education, Q&A time and proposal reviews. Webinars will be recorded and available to members on-demand. Click here to see the full webinar schedule.
- One Proposal Review per member per month (excluding Federal/State proposals)
- Exclusive Member Discounts on trainings and materials from Funding For Good, Inc.
- $200 Off Grant Research – Annually
- Private Facebook Group: An online community of your peers where you can ask questions, wordsmith, share ideas and get feedback when you need it (staff will be participating as well)
Amanda Pearce is an angel when it comes to supporting our non-profit, Second Chance Sheridan Cat Rescue. The organization struggled for a few years with volunteers attempting to write grants blindly. Funding for Good provided us with initial grant research and training to get us started through their program, The Writer’s Block. We continue to use all the great resources Amanda provides and send grants we write for her review. The service has been priceless, and we have received over $14,000 in grants the past year, with another four pending decisions from foundations. The ongoing contact with webinars, training, and Facebook through The Writer’s Block program provide support and motivation we needed as a small organization with limited resources.
– Kate Taylor, Second Chance Sheridan Cat Rescue
Terms and Conditions