Hosted by Funding for Good
- We make sure we answer every single question asked, even if that means staying late or following up via email.
- Handouts and recordings are available for our online events.
- We use GoToWebinar Platform for our online events.
Wed31May20232 pm - 3 pmOnline
Wed28Jun20232 pm - 3 pmOnline
Wed25Oct20232 pm - 3 pmOnline
Hosted by Our Partners
- Handouts and recordings may or may not be available.
- Please check with each specific event for details.
Wed18Jan2023Wed15Mar20232 pm - 3:30 pmOnline
- Identifying Needs and Building Budgets - January 18
- Creating a Written Fundraising Plan - February 15th
- How to Optimize Your Income Streams - March 15th
Tue28Feb202310:45 am - 12:15 pmAsheville-Buncombe Technical Community College SBC at Enka Room 2046 | 1465 Sand Hill Road | Candler, NC 28715
Tue28Feb20239 am - 10:30 amAsheville-Buncombe Technical Community College SBC at Enka Room 2046 | 1465 Sand Hill Road | Candler, NC 28715
Tue21Mar20238:30 am - 11:30 amBoone Area Chamber of Commerce | 579 Greenway Rd Suite 101 | Boone, NC 28607
How to Know When to Grow Your Nonprofit Consulting Business
8-3 PM PST
9-4 PM MST / 10-5 PM CST / 11-6 PM EST
Recordings available through 12/31/23
Custom Private Webinars for You and Your Team.
Have a particular skill you want to develop? We’re here for it.
We give hundreds of webinars and trainings every single year and have a treasure trove of material, from fundraising to grant writing to donor relations and more.
If you and your team are looking for tailored private training and webinars on exactly the problem you’re facing, we’ve got your back.
Custom Private Webinars
Please complete the form below; we’ll get back to you within 2 business days!*
Funding For Good does not provide financial support, we are a consulting company.
We do not reply to emails soliciting financial support.