SEO for Your Business
What Is It and Do You Need It?
Presented by: Mandy Pearce and Camellia Phillips
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023
}2:00pm - 3:00pm ET11am PT
- 1 Hour
- Replay Expires August 18, 2023
Have you heard about “SEO” and wondered what it is, why it matters, and whether you should spend money on it? Have you paid someone to “optimize” your website and seen little difference? Or does SEO just sound too technical to bother with? If so, then this webinar is for you.
We’ll break down the basics of what SEO is, what it can do for businesses and nonprofits, and what it can’t. We’ll also cover what aspects of SEO are easy to manage yourself and which parts are worth outsourcing. You’ll emerge with a clear understanding of whether SEO can benefit your own work—and how to get started.
We will cover:
- What SEO is and how to know if you need it
- What types of businesses and nonprofits can benefit from SEO
- How to budget for SEO – and not to waste money
- What you can do yourself and what is worth outsourcing
- How to evaluate whether SEO is actually working for you