To view the content you've purchased (including replays after the webinar):
- Log in to My Account by clicking on the person icon in the navigation menu, or by entering fundingforgood.org/my-accounts/ into your web browser.
- Enter your username (email address) and the password you created when registering.
- If you forgot your password, click on the "Lost Your Password" link under the Login box to reset it.
- After logging in, go to the My Account page, if not already there.
- Click on the webinar(s) you purchased to view the content.
Funding for Good – Email “Whitelist” Instructions:
To help you get the most out of your Funding for Good experience, let’s make sure our emails are getting to the right place.
Your providers do the best they can to keep spam out, but sometimes the systems they use mistakenly catch good mail along with it.
So, we ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. All also known as “Whitelisting.”
If you do not see an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com in your Inbox, our emails may have mistakenly been sent to your spam folder.
Please open your spam folder and if you find an email from any of us, please open it and mark it as “Not spam”…
If any of our emails are being filtered, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com to your Address Book or Contact List.
If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder contact your ISP or spam filter application support and ask how to whitelist our Funding for Good email addresses.