In the nonprofit world, there are a thousand and one projects going on at any given time. It’s normal that a few get pushed back again…and again…and again…
Sometimes you just need an extra pair (or two) of hands to get the work done.
VIP Day isn’t a normal consultation. This is a work session.
We come in and create what you need to keep your organization moving along:
- Grant templates
- Grant research
- Campaign development
- Program develoment
- Job descriptions and searches
- Capital campaign planning
- And more
At Funding For Good, we have 20+ years of experience helping organizations train, grow, and build sustainable funding models.
Whatever it is that you need we’ll do it.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a useable product in hand.
– Jacque Petrone, Founder, HALO No Kill Shelter
What it’s like to be a VIP
- We do nothing but work on your project. Nothing. No other emails, no other phone calls – you are our #1 focus.
- The entire day is customized to your needs. Before we even show up we do research, background work, and development so day-of the work gets done.
- Clear end deliverables that can be immediately put to use.
- Follow-up support with our team to make sure the product is working the way it should.
Half-Day VIP: $1,500 | Full-Day VIP: $2,500
How VIP Day Works
- We hop on a 15-minute call to make sure we can get done what you need. Some projects will only take a half-day! Schedule it now.
Step Two: Book & Plan It
- Once the details are determined you book the day. We do a planning call to go through the who, where, what, roles, and assets needed so we can prepare for the big day.
- The team at Funding for Good does the work. There’s no wasting time — we do a lot of prep before even showing up, creating worksheets, activities, or processes needed based on your project.
- Get 2 weeks of email support after your VIP Day for any follow-up questions.
Be a VIP for a day.
“Mandy and Marie helped me personally as a leader transition from overwhelmed and burnt out, back to re-energized and refocused in a matter of hours during our VIP Days together. Their outside perspective and expertise in the field helped pull me out of what seemed like nonprofit quicksand to get me back on a clear path to meet our organizational goals.”
– Sara Ondrako, Founder & CEO, American Pit Bull Foundation
Be a VIP – let us get the work done for you (fast)