Get our FREE Grant Readiness Checklist
Prepare for your proposal writing journey!
I will protect your information, will not share it, and will not misuse it.
Development Coaching with Funding for Good
Are you a nonprofit Executive Director or Development Director looking to take your skills to the next level?
Are you ready to get your ideas off paper and put them into practice?
If you are like most nonprofit staff, you are surrounded by great ideas and suggestions from well-intentioned supporters. As your development coach, I will be there evaluate opportunities, block out the noise and focus your energies where they matter the most.
I work with clients where they are, be it new, experienced or seasoned. My communication style is direct and prompt. I am not the coach that beats around the bush or shies away from constructive feedback. I will work closely with you and your team to ensure the highest quality work product possible for you and your organization. My desire is to see you exceed goals and grow your development skills.
Custom Coaching designed with your specific needs in mind
• Provide personalized support and strategy for your Executive Director or Development Director.
• Create a realistic and relevant development plan to fully fund your organization.
• Develop techniques to grow diversified fundraising streams though best practices.
• Maximize your time and energy to achieve upcoming goals.
• Work to deepen relationships to cultivate intense donor loyalty
• Design and implement tools to track goals/objectives as they relate to organizational financial development.
A custom coaching program is right for you if…
- You are an Executive Director that is also responsible for raising resources
- You are an Executive Director hiring your first development staff and need help creating job descriptions, interviewing, establishing a work plan and evaluation criteria for this staff
- You are a new Development Director looking for guidance and practical skills
- You are a Development Director looking to diversify your funding streams in new ways
- You are tackling new strategies such as direct mail, capital campaign planning, annual campaign, event planning, endowments, etc.
Put our experts to work for YOU during a customized VIP Day!
These work sessions are more than a traditional consultation. We actually roll up our sleeves and help your team tackle the most important tasks on your plate. Each VIP session includes an initial planning calls, focused work session, and follow-up from Funding for Good’s pros. This is the perfect solution for organization’s that need a little (or a lot!) of extra energy and support to grow your organization for good!
Feeling overwhelmed and unsure how to help move our organization to the next level, I made the decision to invest in a one-on-one VIP Day with Mandy. I am so glad I did! She researched grants, evaluated our current fundraising plan and operating budget, helped me set realistic priorities, and generated ideas to grow and retain donors. I am already seeing results. But my biggest take away was the confidence I gained through her coaching. I now feel like I have the knowledge, tools, and resources I need to move forward. Mandy’s passion for helping nonprofits is contagious. I would encourage anyone looking to develop their fundraising skills and gain confidence to reach new heights to spend a day with Mandy.Christy Frey
I became the Executive Director of Safe Harbor Rescue Mission in October of 2013 with absolutely no knowledge of grant writing or growing a development department. Mandy, with Funding For Good, Inc., was contracted to research and write grants for Safe Harbor in 2014, giving us a 192% increase in grant funding over the previous year. In 2015, I retained Mandy as a Development Coach. With Mandy’s coaching our revenue increased by 48% over 2014 and the knowledge I gained through her bi-weekly coaching was invaluable! I learned to cultivate relationships with Foundation program managers, city leaders, and potential donors. Mandy also helped me create a development plan, clean up our database and determine priorities. Because of the confidence, I gained through Mandy’s coaching; I weaned myself to one session per month in 2016 and our revenue increased another 33%! I highly recommend Mandy as a teacher and coach. She not only invests her knowledge, but she invests her heart and passion to create a better world.Vicki Murray
Not Sure What You Need?
While a consultation with your local dentist might not be at the top of your list…we can promise that a consultation with Funding for Good is a painless and productive experience! Our pros make the most of every minute and work with your team to evaluate your organization’s needs, explore opportunities, and outline the ways that Funding for Good can help you achieve goals!