Explore strategies to foster an informed, educated, and connected board and staff.
Are you seeking ways to raise the caliber of leadership within your organization? A positive and productive work culture begins with decision-makers.
Join Funding for Good as we provide the basic framework needed to get the board and staff on the same page. This session highlights strategic ways to invest in leadership development without burning out leaders or breaking the bank.
- Assessing leadership’s knowledge of governance and operations.
- Strategies to keep team members informed.
- How to retain and increase institutional knowledge.
- High-impact, low-stress ways to engage teams.
- A PDF of the presentation slides
- Any additional handouts
- Access to the replay for one year
Already enrolled? Please log in above.