No products in the cart
Balance of Power: The ED and Board Chair
June 29, 2022
Is there a disconnect between your board and staff? Do you struggle to get things done without stepping on toes or finger-pointing? If you are ready to take your organization to the next level, join FFG to define and develop the most essential leadership duo in the nonprofit sector- the board chair and executive director. We will dive into core functions of each role and communication norms that promote a positive leadership culture.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities of the board chair and ED
- Understand where the board chair’s job ends and the ED’s job begins
- Create communication norms to reduce conflict and increase impact
- Balance of power and participation in board meetings
- Establish expectations and accountability
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.