No products in the cart
Becoming an A-List Fundraiser
March 31, 2021
Description: What would happen if no one in an organization focused their efforts on resource development? Would great nonprofits be forced to reduce or cancel programs, postpone critical events/campaigns, or even worse-close their doors? This webinar focuses on development planning basics, so individuals new to the world of fundraising and nonprofits are equipped to make successful transitions. A healthy development staff and plan help put safety nets in place to ensure organizations can survive major transitions and work towards long-term goals. Funding For Good’s team will dissect the roles and responsibilities of development staff, identify and highlight best practices in fundraising, and share creative solutions to a successful development position from their own experiences.
- Understand the primary purpose and key components of development work.
- Grasp key job skills, roles, and responsibilities of development staff.
- Create a basic development plan template that can be personalized for any organization.
- Learn time-management strategies and planning best practices to ensure success in the fundraising field.
Click here to learn more about our Fundraising Fundamentals course series.
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.