No products in the cart
August 26, 2020
You know how much your projects need to be brought to life…but converting that into budget line items on a grant is a teeth-pulling process.
In this course you’ll learn how to deconstruct project components to create manageable, measurable, and meaningful grant budget line items.
- Be able to identify the line-items needed in an organization budget versus a program/project budget
- Begin thinking about needs vs wants in your program design and how to write each into a budget
- Learn how to be generally specific to more easily fund those hard-to-secure items
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.