No products in the cart
Effective Grant Research
February 26, 2020
What would your organization look like if you were able to more easily and efficiently find the foundations that would support your work?
This course is designed to help you learn the details needed to begin research, to conduct successful grant research, and the skill set to help save you time in your searches so you can actually begin writing.
We also log in and do grant research on an online database and you can get a first-hand look at the tools available to you with online databases. I’ll even show you how to find locations to use this resource for free.
- The details needed before you can begin any research
- Management of research to make efficient use of your time
- How to navigate organizational websites to locate funding opportunities
- Grant databases and other resources that fit your specific needs
- Pitfalls to avoid that will save you time & cut down on frustration as you work to locate funders whose priorities match your needs.
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.