No products in the cart
Executive Committees in Action
April 27, 2022
Are you wasting valuable time at board meetings with “housekeeping” issues? Is one board member charged with keeping the entire board on track? Join FFG to learn how an effective executive committee contributes to efficient and consistent board governance. During this session, we will highlight job duties of nonprofit officers and share strategies for organizing and mobilizing an executive committee.
- Break down of duties for nonprofit board officers
- Understand differences between executive committee meetings and general board meetings
- Explore core functions of nonprofit executive committees
- Gain strategies for organizing and strengthening your executive committee
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.