No products in the cart
The Low-Down on Executive Summaries & Letter of Inquiries
Compact Proposals: What they are, how to write them, and why they are vital to grant success
Webinar course with handouts
Want to get this course for just $37?
Save 20% when you register for the whole series.
Webinar: The Low-Down on Executive Summaries & Letter of Inquiries
How do you keep an appeal “short and sweet,” while still making sure they are complete?
This course focuses on the skills needed to break down a large proposal and effectively communicate key information in the form of an Executive Summary or Letter of Inquiry (LOI).
Join us and learn what donors are looking for in these “compact proposal” narratives and what should be reserved for the full proposal or in-person dialogue.
- The difference between an Executive Summary and an LOI
- Key components of an Executive Summary
- Key components of a Letter of Inquiry
- Quick tips to make sure every sentence packs a punch and gets the donor’s attention.
- Helpful hints on what NOT to include in an Executive Summary and LOI
Want to get this course for just $37? Save 20% when you register for the whole series.