In a perfect world, we would have a little time every day to work on donor relations, writing grants, and researching new funding opportunities.
But the truth is, we are almost always dealing with the unplanned and unpredictable events that come up in the nonprofit world.
We rarely get our to-do list completely checked off.
Grant research is the most time-consuming part of the whole grant writing process.
Too often it’s pushed aside, making your funds tight and your stress levels high.
Our Grant Research Package will save you an immense amount of time finding grants that are a good fit for you…and will give you the satisfaction of crossing another thing off your long list of to-dos.
What’s included in the Grant Research Package?
- 8-12 well-matched prospects for your current needs
- A PDF of each prospect with our detailed notes
- A 1-hour phone call to review the results
- Custom questions to ask each particular prospect when you talk to them
- NEW: A Grant Timeline Calendar based on the results we found – due dates, contact information, and application links all in one master document.
- Delivered within 2-3 weeks of Research Questionnaire submission
How do we determine if a grant prospect is a good fit for you?
Our Grant Research questionnaire gives us all the answers we need (no phone call required!). Equipped with the detailed information you’ll hand over, we look for:
- Giving amounts
- Who they funded in the past
- If they are a new prospect for your organization
- Service area
- Geographic focus
- And more
Is this package a good fit for you?
This is a great fit for larger organizations who are feeling stuck in their research process, smaller organizations who are already wearing too many hats, or development departments who don’t have the time to prioritize the time-consuming research process.
*To get started, you must fill out the Research Questionnaire, and then we’ll take the next steps from there. Keep in mind, this service will expire 12 months from date of purchase. Please return your Research Questionnaire promptly!