No products in the cart
Grant Writing: What the Pros Know
January 29, 2020
New to grant writing or find yourself writing grants without success?
This course gives you a comprehensive introduction to grant writing, outlines what should be included in each grant component, and helps you steer clear of the most common pitfalls.
- Determine if your organization is prepared to apply for grant funding.
- List and describe the seven major elements of most grant proposals.
- Learn how to be proactive in your grant writing, instead of reactive.
- Write a data-based description of the problem your nonprofit cares about.
- Define specific, measurable outcomes and demonstrate your organization can deliver them.
- Understand the grant proposal review process.
- Understand the need for grant research.
- Become familiar with questions that need to be answered prior to beginning research.
- Explain the characteristics of a good prospect.
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.