No products in the cart
Hiring for Sustainability
March 29, 2023
A new study reveals an “alarming” trend on the horizon for nonprofit organizations around the U.S. “… 45% of responding nonprofit employees indicated that they will seek new or different employment in the next five years. Of that group, 23% said that nonprofits would not be among the types of organizations they intend to pursue.” (Forbes)
Even scarier is the fact that most nonprofits don’t have format recruitment OR retention strategies.
If you are ready to create strategies to attract and retain quality employees for your organization, join us for this one-hour session. We’ll cover everything from assessing organizational needs and creating ideal job descriptions, to creating successful interview and onboarding processes that lead to higher retention.
- How to assess needs and job requirements of staff positions.
- Customizing job descriptions to attract ideal prospects (checklist included).
- Processes for identifying and interviewing job candidates.
- Initial onboarding and retention strategies.
- A PDF of the presentation slides
- Any additional handouts
- Access to the replay for one year
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.