No products in the cart
Knowing When to Grow: Capacity Building Basics
January 25, 2023
2pm - 3pm ET
1pm CT, 12pm MT, 11am PT
Learn to assess your organizational needs and resources to create viable strategies for growth.
Do you find yourself engaged in conversations about hiring more staff, expanding programs, building a facility, adding to existing space, or extending operating hours? Identifying when
and how to grow are challenging next steps in the life cycle of any organization.
Join Funding For Good as we identify ways to know when to grow, next steps to consider based on your organization’s capacity building needs, and resources to help achieve your goals.
What we’ll cover:
- The top 3 areas for capacity-building.
- Tips for prioritizing capacity-building initiatives.
- Understanding when you are close to or at capacity.
- Ways to leverage resources for growth.
- A PDF of the presentation slides
- Any additional handouts
- Access to the replay for one year
Click here if you are registering for a group or for someone else
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.