No products in the cart
Learning to Share Your Sandbox
May 27, 2020
With more organizations chasing scarcer funds, funders are choosing to invest their resources into projects that exhibit higher levels of community collaboration.
For nonprofits that operate in “survival mode,” it’s often a challenge to view similar community organizations as anything other than a competitor vying for the same pots of funding.
It is critical that each organization evaluate its mission in light of their community needs and available resources.
- Why strategic partnerships can help your organization make a bigger impact
- Fundamental concepts of understanding, developing, and maintaining strategic partnerships
- How to ensure long-term organizational success
- How to collaborate in the creation of successful funding proposals
Click here to learn more about our Grant Writing course series.
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.