No products in the cart
Maximizing Donor Databases
September 29, 2021
Description: Gifts from individual donors are responsible for more than 70% of all charitable contributions in the U.S. An effective donor database is critical for organizing donor information so your organization can successfully cultivate relationships and generate support for your mission. Whether you are developing a new database or seeking ways to optimize your current donor tracking methods, this session is for you!
- Understand the different types of donor tracking systems.
- Learn what demographics you should collect for donors.
- Determine what reports you should be running and when.
- Learn tools offered through donor databases that will save you time and energy in raising dollars and retaining donors.
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.