No products in the cart
The Founder’s Role in the Nonprofit They Create
February 23, 2022
Description: Are you a nonprofit founder who needs to clarify your roles and responsibilities? Is your organization experiencing growing pains as you expand your leadership circle? FFG’s experts will lead participants into a deep dive focused on the founder’s role so all your team members understand the legal and ethical responsibilities that come with being the visionary! We will tackle the common pitfalls of “founders’ syndrome” and share practical tips and tools for navigating conflicts. We will also highlight creative ways your organization can support founders and preserve their legacy through a well-executed mission.
- Learn the top five things every nonprofit founder should know before starting a nonprofit.
- Discover what “founder’s syndrome is” and how to avoid it or treat it!
- Explore how to successfully turn ‘growing pains’ into ‘growing gains.’
- Adopt strategies to protect the founder’s vision and legacy while growing the organization
Meme: “The greatest legacy a founder can create is an organization that will thrive without them.”
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.