No products in the cart
Transitioning from a Working to a Governing Board
February 22, 2023
Turn growing pains into growing gains as you prepare your nonprofit for hiring and managing staff.
Is your board hiring and managing staff for the first time? Learning to “let go” while actively supporting a new executive staff is a balancing act that challenges even the best of boards.
Join Funding for Good as we clarify how board structures and roles shift when onboarding your first staff member. This session breaks down key conversations and processes to streamline governance and management duties during staffing growth.
- Different board structures.
- Common expectations of working and governing boards.
- Best practices for transitioning from a working to a governing board.
- A checklist for hiring an organization’s first executive staff.
- A PDF of the presentation slides
- Any additional handouts
- Access to the replay for one year
Already enrolled? Please log in above.
- NA PDF of the presentation slides
- NAny additional handouts
- NAccess to the replay for one year
Want to get this course for just $37?
Register for the 12-Webinar Series and Save
Discount automatically applied at checkout.